829 Ayrshire, Fort Mill, SC
$269,900 | 3 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 1845 SQUARE FEET
Immaculate, with all the bells and whistles! This townhome is in a beautiful new development and shows better than a model. It features upgrades such as crown molding, wainscoting and built-in custom shelving. You'll love the extra space in your 2-car garage and the convenient drop zone upon entering this home. Entertain with your eat in kitchen island and green space in the backyard. GREAT location and school district all with low SC taxes.
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: 3367067
- Property Subtype: Townhome
- Year Built: 2016
- High School: fort mill
- Middle School: springfield
- Elementary School: pleasant knoll
- Parking: garage - 2 ca
- Laundry: 2nd floor
- Foundation: slab
- Fireplace: yes, great room (electric)
- Equipment: cable prewire, ceiling fan(s), co detector, dishwasher, disposal, dryer, electric range/oven, ice maker connection, microwave, refrigerator, washer
- Interior Features: attic stairs pulldown, built-ins, cable available, gardentub, kitchen island, pantry, tray ceiling, walk-in closet(s), window treatments, walk-in pantry
- Exterior Features: in-ground irrigation, lawn maintenance, patio
- Exterior Construction: hardboard siding, stone veneer, vinyl
- Water/Sewer: county
- HVAC: central air, gas hot air
- HOA: $175/month
Reviews on Zillow Read all 15 reviews on Zillow
03/14/2018 hr carter
I could not be more pleased with my overall experience with my Real Estate Agent Ruvell Martin! His knowledge, experience and expertise truly was the icing on the cake during this entire home-buying ...
We would highly recommend Ruvell Martin for any of your housing needs! From the moment that we listed our house with him, until the day that we closed he was always there to offer advise or answer any ...
02/02/2018 Frank Cook
Ruvell worked with us to sell our house and to find a new house. He was awesome! He was extremely knowledgeable throughout the process and gave us excellent advice throughout. Most importantly he was ...
I met Ruvell in the spring of 2015 while looking to relocate from Chicago to Charlotte. Through out the process , his expertise, thoroughness and communication made my search and home purchase a fulfilling ...